Watch our newest safety protocols video!
Picking up glasses and Contacts:
- Please go through our drive-thru to pick up glasses or contacts. If you need an adjustment on your glasses, go through the drive thru first. If the adjustment cannot be done at the drive-thru, the optician may instruct you to come inside the office.
Before your exam:
- We need to have all patients fill out an updated history online before entering the office for an appointment.
Please visit https://www.crystalpm.com/index.jsp?crystalpmid=9 to fill out your forms.
- New patient: no password is required
- Existing patient: we will text or email you a secure password
If you have difficulties filling out your history online, please text our office at 512-918-3937, someone will call you back to help you fill out your history before you arrive.
At the time of your exam:
- We have automated doors for your convenience and a hand sanitizer station as soon as you walk in.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken by an automatic temperature kiosk. Anyone above 99.5 will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment. (We use 99.5 because our thermometers read a little low) Our staff is screened twice a day as well.
- Masks are required. All staff will be wearing masks. (we will provide one if you do not have one).
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
- No guests please unless you are a parent with a small child.
All frames are disinfected using UVC technology. You will be required to wear a mask while choosing frames and during the lens ordering process. We are allowing patients to browse the optical but any frames taken off the board must be placed in a tray provided by the optician so that they can be disinfected. Please stay behind the barrier at the Optician's desk at all times. We are limiting face to face time with the Optician to 15 minutes.
COVID risk questions
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, severe obesity, liver disease or are immunocompromised, we recommend you reschedule your exam for September or later unless your exam is urgent.
We are grateful to be able to start seeing all of our patients again! We are proud and grateful to have been able to be open 5 days a week for emergencies during this entire crisis to make sure all of our patients urgent eyecare needs have been met.
Buying your glasses and contacts from us has enabled us to continue to pay for our staff's insurance and provide for their families. Thank you for supporting us!
Doctors and Staff at Lakeline Vision Source