- Glasses and contact lens pickup will continue to still be done through the drive-thru. If you need a glasses adjustment, go through the drive thru first, staff will put you in the queue for the next optician. You can remain in your car until you are texted to come in.
Before your exam:
- We need to have all patients fill out an updated history online before entering the office for an appointment.
Please visit https://www.crystalpm.com/index.jsp?crystalpmid=9 to fill out your forms.
- New patient: no password is required
- Existing patient: your email address will be your password.
If you have difficulties filling out your history online, please text our office at 512-918-3937, someone will call you back to help you fill out your history before you arrive. If you get to the office and you have not filled out your history, please come through the drive-thru and a staff member will assist you BEFORE entering the office.
At the time of your exam:
- We have automated doors and a sanitizer station outside. You can sanitize your hands and use your elbow to open the automated door.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Anyone above 99.5 will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment. (We use 99.5 because our thermometers read a little low) Our staff is screened twice a day too.
- Masks are required. All staff will be wearing masks. (we will provide one if you do not have one).
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
- No guests please unless you are a parent with a small child.
The optician will need to take charge of the selection process as we cannot have people walking around touching frames and trying on glasses. Of course, you will need to keep your mask on until the final selection process. Before your final decision, you will be taken to a “mask-free zone” where you can remove your mask to see how the glasses look without your mask. We are trying to keep your time with the optician as short as possible to reduce risk. Please keep that in mind during the frame selection process and keep your time in the office as short as possible.
COVID risk questions
If you have any of the following: fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, sore throat, or significant loss of smell or taste, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks or have been out of the country in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
If you are considered high risk (over 65yo, asthma, lung disease, diabetes, heart condition, kidney disease, severe obesity, liver disease or are immunocompromised, please reschedule your exam for July or later unless your exam is urgent.
We are grateful to be able to start seeing all of our patients again! We are proud and grateful to have been able to be open 5 days a week for emergencies during this entire crisis to make sure all of our patients urgent eyecare needs have been met.
Doctors and Staff at Lakeline Vision Source